Our Financial ServicesInvestment Management & Financial Planning are inherently intertwined
Good investment management requires comprehensive financial planning. Without financial planning, investing your money is like trying to drive to California without a map. Maybe you’ll get there; maybe you won’t. Maybe it will take too long. Maybe you’ll end up somewhere else that’s even better. And, maybe you’ll end up somewhere that is much, much worse than where you started.
On the other hand, providing financial planning without offering investment management is like handing you a text book and asking you to do brain surgery…on yourself.
Believe it or not, there are many financial advisors who only do a small piece of the puzzle. Investment managers who don’t care about anything other than the money you give them and financial planners who don’t provide any help implementing the plan they help you create (or only help you with a small part of it like insurance). That’s not going to give you the best results.
At Frisch Financial Group, we believe that investment management and financial planning are inherently intertwined; you really cannot do one without the other. As a result, we take a holistic approach in working with our clients.
Further, we take no action with our clients’ finances until we know they understand what we are recommending, why we are recommending it, and how it will work. We don’t leave our clients in the dark to “blindly trust us”. Transparency and communication are the bedrocks upon which our services are built.
Taken together, investment management and financial planning equal wealth management – and you don’t need to be a Bill Gates to need wealth management.
The bottom line is that as a client of Frisch Financial Group, we will help you create the map to the life of your dreams as well as keeping the car in top working order while you make the journey.
How We Do It
- Assess your current financial situation
- Identify your priorities and concerns
- Present the financial planning process
- Complete our in-depth questionnaire
- Gather financial documents
- Establish priorities, short-term & long-term goals
- Analyze your data
- Present the planning analysis
- Tailor personalized financial plan to your needs
- Communicate with your other professional advisors
- Decide on implementation phase
- Review your customized, comprehensive financial plan
- Review specific recommendations
- Develop implementation schedule
- Review your implementation schedule
- Meet with you several times a year to discuss changes or enhancements
SEND US A MESSAGE
Financial Education Matters
When you sign up to receive our Newsletter, we keep you informed with financial updates, educational articles, and breaking news.
445 Broad Hollow Road
Melville, NY 11747
1140 Avenue of the Americas 9th Floor
New York, NY 10036
2202 N. West Shore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
777 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604